Council Facilitating Services, or CFS in short, is a company that specializes in building plan approval and submission as well as in various town planning and legal applications to Gauteng city councils in South Africa.
Council Facilitating Services has, since going into operation in 2004, been offering the time-saving building plan approval and submission service that the following professionals are all searching to benefit from:
• Private property owners.
• Transferring attorneys.
• Fire consultants.
• And town planners.
The overall goal of Council Facilitating Services is to provide their clients with:
• Useful information about their company and council.
• Which they hope will make it easier for you to choose to utilize the services they have to offer.
The benefits to be enjoyed from using the services offered by CFS includes:
• One person dealing with your applications at Council.
• Upfront advice is given of all requirements.
• Zoning information and SG diagram of property.
• Preparing necessary documentation.
• Able to track applications on regular basis.
• And much more.
For the benefit of choosing Council Facilitating Services for the building plan approval and submission services they have to offer, get in touch today.
Zelna van jaarseld
iLead Building Plans is a trusted and experienced authority when it comes to listing valuable services and various businesses in a straightforward to use business directory. We make it simple for you to find all the related information in one easy accessible place.